May 11, 2009

grrr import tool

last night i tried to import ONLY two posts from my original and main blog via multiply's import tool because they weren't automatically included here. my posts in blogspot used to be posted here after i submit them. i don't know what happened. so i decided to use the import tool to import my allison iraheta posts.

kaso!!!! grrrr...

someone told me that i posted too many things. after reviewing my entries, aba, nasali ang mga posts sa ibang blogs kung san member ako!!!! posts from epicverses.blogspot.com, from my PICPA toastmasters blog, and from my supposedly secret blog! grrrr...

thanks eric for pointing it out... it would have been a catastrophe:

1. entries to my secret blog would have been promulgated! charing!
2. i would be charged with plagiarism for posting here the poems of the very talented people in epicverses.blogspot.com
3. i'd be raising "huh" reactions from people reading about PICPA toastmasters

hay, i didn't know what happened during the import but i'm not using it anymore! EVER!

No comments: