September 17, 2007

dream interpretation

last night i dreamt of eating glass. yeah like it was something really delicious! i remember that at first, on my plate were pieces of glass from the window of our kitchen at my current house, yet the setting was in a restaurant with my mom and a friend daw ha! i munched on them kitchen window glass with gusto! when i finished eating what's on my plate, the setting changed. behind me was the the window of our dining area at home. i went to the window, stood on a stool, and took two jalousie glasses. people at the restaurant were looking at me as i put the two jalousie glasses on my plate. aside from being aware of the eyes on me, i was wondering how i'd eat the two glasses when they were fatter than my arms!!! well, i think i didn't eat them at all. a little later though, a lady came to our table and told me that there's a furniture shop nearby where i could buy some jalousie glasses! wehehehe. end of dream.
i usually consult www.dreammoods.com for my dreams. here's what it had to say about eating glasses.

"To dream that you are eating glass, highlights your vulnerability, confusion and frailty. You may have difficulties in communicating your thoughts across and getting the right words out. Alternatively, it may symbolize your hurtful and cutting comments. Perhaps you have been hurt or disappointed by something that someone had said. Or you need to be careful in how you phrase and word things or run the risk of offending others."

hmmm. i was amazed at the "correctness" that this interpretation have. well, for my case, that is. i've had some moments lately of not being able to communicate well my thoughts and feelings that i, most of the time, withdrew myself from continuing what i was about to say. it happened to me yesterday and today. and YEAH there's one incident lately when i was hurt (or pa hurt hurt hehehe) by what someone said! i didn't expect that time that words that were supposed to comfort could hurt! hehehe. or baka nag-da-drama lang ako nun! :p anyways, for now, ayoko syang makausap! mag-enjoy syang mag-isa! wahehehe. :p makakakain na nga lang ulit ng glass! mas masarap pa kaysa sa kanya! :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, dream dictionaries are a great resource, but you can also do it yourself with a little practice.
here is a tip for easy dream interpretation : if you have trouble remembering your dreams, keep a notepad next to your bed and when you wake up in the morning, write down what you remember as fast as possible, as you get into the habit, you will remember in more detail and you will remember all your dreams.