April 10, 2007

for ms lily

dear ms,

how are you today? i bet you're munching on a crunch chocolate while reading this! :p

i'm finally in nagaoka. i took the 4:12 pm max toki 333 shinkansen from tokyo to niigata. from okurayama, i went to kikuna and had a daze trying to figure out where the jr platforms were. when the station officer pointed it out, i found myself hauling my heavy bag up the stairs to the platform. i got off at shin-yokohama and was lost in translation as i stared at all those kanjis. how the hell was i going to tokyo??? :p good thing the "asoko asoko" (or so i imagined) of the station officer led me to the shinkansen platforms where i took the hidari shinkansen. ahhh, so that was the shinkansen, i thought to myself! so comfy ne! better than airplanes ne! :p and it took less than 20 minutes! i got to follow the hyperdia instructions, after all. though, that wasn't my plan at all! hihihi.

i arrived in nagaoka just minutes before 6 pm. while i was still trying to figure out where to go, there was ms rizza already beaming at me just outside the ticket entrance. wala akong masabi! mabilis talaga kumakalat ang balita! :p

we went to rizza's place to park my bags there and to fetch the rice she cooked for our dinner. we went to mae's place then. i would have wanted to surprise her. apparently rhyze already told her i was coming. i was supposed to be in sendai, remember??? well, as you know, my plans change every minute as they're affected by my never-ending delayed extra-curricular activities like blogging! hahaha. at mae's place, i probably had the heaviest dinner of my life thanks to the itlog maalat with suka and kamatis. i felt last night how you've been feeling ever since you became preggy: full but still wanting to eat more. hehehe.

and gosh! my inaanak, danna, is big already. she speaks another language too aside from english, japanese, and cebuano. she went "sha sha na na na ma me mi mo mu". i think she meant "ang ganda ganda pala ng ninang ko" :p wawang didn't join us for dinner, though, as he was too shy to show off his recent successful lip operation. i heard he had it done because he wanted lips as pucker-beautiful as angelina jolie's. hehehe.

after the hearty meal filled with gossip about other human beings (you included wehehehe), rizza and i went back to her flat. we were enveloped in ref freezer temperature. that was probably the coldest since i arrived. i didn't have my leg warmers on since it still stank from the previous night of sinful dancing with the gays of shinjuku! :p

when i arrived in nagaoka, i instantly loved the place because it lacked the rustle, hustle, and bustle of tokyo which i find stressful at times. i guess it's part of getting old prettily and sexily. one tends to love the simple and laid back atmosphere. however, when ms rizza and i walked back home at about 10:30 pm, the place seemed a bit eerie with the streets unlit and silent and the houses and buildings looking old and unkempt. i even exclaimed to rizza when we passed by a school that there was one room with the lights on. the girl got scared so i had to make buga an aso from my mouth na lang. yeah, when we were talking last night, cold steam was coming out from our mouths as if we were smoking pot (pot na lang and not cigarette para lami ang analogy) :p

i finally got to watch AI last night. hay, as usual i loved chris richardson. for me, it was him and jordin who shone. i wouldn't mind seeing them both in the finals! ;)

i stayed awake between 1 am to 2 am, i think. i was plotting my schedule for this week and the next. you know, i have to make some adjustments as roland had planned two surprises for me which i cannot go to (initially) that's why he had to tell me the surprises. but i'm going to surprise him that i can go to one after all! hehehe. oh, i know this guy doesn't like surprises but if it's me, he can't do anything anymore. hahaha. so i might find myself in tokyo on friday and saturday nights. :) can i park my bags again at your place? :D

this morning, i'm at rizza's and mae's school. i'm actually alone in their international room for foreign students. rizza locked me up here and will just get me out when she feels like it. our friend is sooooooooo mean! she locks me up here with no handsome guy to fool around with! hahaha. i would have wanted to do something like computer fight (throwing computers at each other). anyways, at least i'm able to write to you and plan my itinerary for my whole vacation.

this afternoon i'll be in niigata alone. tomorrow, sendai. shinkansen galore. that's the perk of being rich and beautiful. wehehehe. i just hope sendai isn't as cold as nagaoka. i don't want to be walking around chubby. i wouldn't look nice in the pictures.

i've been writing this for an hour already. the keyboard is a bit hard to use with all the keys misplaced. hehehe. of course, there's a difference between japanese keyboards and the ones i'm used to.

anyways, in 30 minutes, mae and rizza will free me from my prison. we'll be having lunch with some of their classmates. i hope i bump into the hottest guy their school can offer. if not, i'll be forced to go back to tokyo and feign swooning in the arms of a friend whom all of you fancy to become my boyfriend! :p

i have to finish my itinerary now. you take care. i'll see you soon again. for the meantime, while eating your crunch chocolate, say a prayer for me that i get to meet again the cutest guy i saw at the bus this morning. i think he is my soulmate. i can imagine him fathering my children! oh, how nice that would be! hahaha.

hanggang dito na lamang at maraming salamat po! mwah!

nagmamahal,
ms emman

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hidari shinkansen? nani sore? hehehe.
nagtakilid-to-the-left nga shinkansen?

Anonymous said...

hahaha! nagblog for me na jud. hehehe, sige man gud ko paningil. :D taas pa jud imo blog karon. :D

sakto jud ka, nagkaon na pud ko ron chocolate. pero di na crunch kay nahurot na akong stock. hehe

naka-shinkansen jud diay ka from shin-yokohama to tokyo. hehe...ok nuon kay dali ra ka naabot tokyo. hehehe

ok ra kaayo park na pud nimo imo bag diri uy...basin nahan ka maglaba diri, ok ra pud. hehe

sige, see u soon na pud. :)

thanks sa blog. :)

emmz said...

to jairick: hahaha... sorryness ne! hikari shinkansen diay :p

to lily: naka-comment na jud ka inahan. murag next nakong blog kay, hmmm, tan-awn lang later hehehe... nahurot na akong 1gb sige picture... waaaahhhhh