April 27, 2007

nihon turipu apr 6: fashion victim caught by (fashion?) police

waaaaaahhhhh!

that's the reason why i had to sleep at ueno the previous night. i miss miss miss miss ichiran ramen, the best ramen in the world!!! just look at the fat content! yummy! i needed that! :p

yeah, i had to have my ramen that morning. alam mo na, you just don't know what will happen to you next. so you have to have your favorite food always. take me for example. after i had my ramen, i went to ueno station, probably the biggest and busiest station in japan (ne?), to go back to lily's place. while inside the station, i was looking up at the train schedules in the monitors when a man suddenly approached me. he said "sumimasen. police." he said that in a manner that was movie-like. while uttering the word police, he discreetly showed me his badge pinned to his wallet. huwat? hinuli si emman ng police??? opo. and this was our conversation.

police: gakusei desu ka?
emman: iie, chigaimasu. prostitute desu.
police: huwaaa, hontou?
emman: hai, hontou desu!
police: eto ne. ano ne. ikura desu ka.
emman: takai yo!
police: huwaaa, onegai shimasu!

:p hehehe... hindi po ganyan... eto po ang totoong nangyari.

police: gakusei desu ka?
emman: iie. i'm a tourist.
police: ah, sou desu ka.
emman: do you want my passport?
police: yes.
emman: how can i go to yokohama?
police: ah, eto ne. take yamanote line all the way to shin-yokohama.
emman: arigatou gozaimashita.
police: hai! here's your passport. sumimasen.

kinindatan ko na lang ang police. isa na naman sa countless japanese guys na hindi makakatulog dahil sa kin! wehehehe.

so ayan, eat all you can your favorite food kasi you'll never know when a police makes huli to you. pero ok lang din kasi pag hinatulan ka ng death penalty may premyo ka namang eat all you want. :p


in the afternoon i went to roppongi hills with ms lily and tess. gosh! i only spent 30 minutes there since i had to go to abiko for the party with my ex-nsp bosses and friends. i was supposed to meet them at 6 pm. i was late for one hour because i fell asleep on the train and got lost. :(

i was very ashamed and felt that yammy-san, who prepared the party just to welcome me, was a bit disappointed with me. waaahhhh. di ko kaya yammy-san! :( but good thing the ohanami (night picnic under the sakura trees) went so well with my ex-bosses and colleagues being there! i didn't expect that they'd throw a party for their once engineer.


true love nya ako.

bawal na pag-ibig.

dahilan kung bakit ngayon nagbabalak na akong magka-baby. uy, hindi ang batang to ang gusto kong gawing tatay!!! gusto ko lang magkaron ng ganyan ka-cute na anak! :D

i felt so loved! charing! hehehe... to think that these bosses of mine tried to dissuade my decision of resignation before, but there they were throwing a party for me with two senior managers present! awwww... of course, my ever handsome boss yamanaka-san tried again to talk me into going back into his arms, este, team pala! :p i'll think about it yamanaka-san! ;)

i went home at around 12 midnight to the gracious home of graceful grace. i was a walking fashion victim. just look at my batman costume in the previous post. cold japan had done that to me twice. the first was when i climbed mt fuji where i put on a raincoat and used my socks as mittens! that was worse than this time pala! hahaha... this time, i wore everything i had on my bag because of the cold.

hmmm, could it be that the police approached me because of my fashion sense? :p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uy, mukaon sad ko ichiran ramen! asa na sa ueno? somebody take me there! i july! :D

emmz said...

naa ra sa kilid madz... sa exit padulong sa park... murag parallel sya anang elevated walkway og sa park... murag na-discover na namo ni gly before by accident...

lamiiiiiiiiiiiii kaayo!!!

Unknown said...

yey.. lami kaau ang ichiran.. finally maka kaon na gyud ko ana dis golden week :D