August 02, 2007

small world phenomenon: better than ezra

i loved two songs from better than ezra: desperately wanting and good. but this post is not about those songs or about the band. this is about my newfound hunk and handsome of a friend going by the monicker of ezra! naks! magiging feeling na yun if mabasa nya to! kaka-add ko pa lang naman sa kanya sa multiply! :p hehehe

ez, huminahon ka. it's not all about you, promise. it's all about how the world has conspired for us to get together in the most extraordinarily small world way! :p charing! this post is, rather, about the thing that is better than ezra. it's the small world phenomenon that connects us.

i met ezra during my flight back to singapore january of this year. he was one of the flight attendants of cebu pacific. he looked very familiar. i didn't mind him, though, despite his good looks (charing! ayan guapo ka na ha. gibaligya jud taka ser) because i contented myself with thoughts that he was probably a schoolmate in college. besides i was to engrossed with some other being in my mind at that time. then out of nowhere he came up to me and said "emmanuel villaceran?". aba! full name basis ito!

i was surprised. and he narrated a litany of things that connect us! what amazed me was he knows a lot of things about me and i didn't even know what his name was! hehehe. (sorry ez, i really had a bad memory). he said we were schoolmates in high school. he went to our house once since his mother was of the same province as my father. and the shocking thing was his ex-girlfriend was the daughter of my mother's friend in the states. and that he knew that i met his ex-girlfriend in 2005! gosh! stalker ba ito? hehehe.

anyways, i thought it would end there. but i was wrong.

yesterday, my new officemate janz who used to work in nsp told me that israel sent his regards to me. he said israel is staying at the house where he is staying since his housemate is israel's friend.

yes. israel is ezra!

earlier ezra called me up to meet with him. he said he was bringing along the friend whom he's staying with, janz' housemate. tantantararan! when i met him, his friend lutchie looked familiar! she's the one whom i saw regularly near our place in cebu! ang liit na ng mundo ko talaga!

all throughout our dinner i found out that ezra is not just my schoolmate in high school but he used to be my classmate in elementary!!!! gosh! hindi ko talaga maalala ser! sowee... hehehe... he even described that i was a silent boy/girl/gay back then! kaya naging best in deportment! hehehe. he even remembered where i was sitting and who was sitting in front of me! gosh! nakakatakot na! stalker na talaga ito! hahaha... joke lang.... bilib lang ako sa memory ni ezra! and i felt envious that my classmates in elementary had a mini reunion at his house recently!

ang tanda ko na talaga. i don't recall any of them anymore including ez. hehehe.... sorry ser... sana i made it up with the mega dinner na napilitan kang kainin! hehehe. :p

it was a fun night! and looking forward to see you again! ;)

No comments: