October 02, 2007

an eventful day

a series of interesting events happened today.

1. i was the last to arrive at my company-sponsored seminar on creativity at tekka mall in little india. when i arrived, the second to the last latecomer was playing his guitar and singing as punishment for his being late. when i got in, waaaahhhh, people were giving me the "you're next look". they all clapped for me to take the floor and do my own performance as punishment. ang kapal ko. :( i didn't do anything at all. i just said "i don't have any talent". i chickened out. well, i didn't want to make a fool of myself especially that the handsomest guy in our company was there! waaaahhhh... hehehe. besides, i could only sing with a mic and there was none so i couldn't do it. next time na lang. sana wala nang next time! :p

2. a colleague whom i never interacted with except regarding work came up to me when i was alone to ask me if i'd been in gay pubs. hmmm, nagduda na ako! through our conversation, she confided that she's also like me: diyosa. pero sya, babae ang gusto nya. babae rin syang tunay. aba, mega shock ako for her to trust me with that information. and since she trusted me, her secret is safe with me. :) secret eh sinulat ko dito! hwek hwek hwek. secret ang identity nya i mean! :D

3. my ex-crush bxk, who was seated in front of me, kept leaning towards me until his back would touch either my hands or knees. aba aba aba!!! hmmm, sige crush na nga lang ulit! :p

4. uwian time, i walked from little india to bugis. when i was near bugis already, i suddenly stopped walking to look at where i was supposed to go when also, all of a sudden, a guy who was walking so fast stopped in front of me, looked at me intently, and he seemed to take all of me inside his eyes. gosh! there was a little fear in me but i regained my composure. i walked on, changed direction and whola lowla, the guy was following me. he would go ahead of me and then look at me. wala pang smile yan ha! i just looked at him and walked to the nearest bus station to examine the bus guide. aba, to my upper left view, nandun ang mama at inaabangan ako. i didn't bother to look at him straight because i didn't want to encourage him to get on with his plans! ayokong ma-rape in broad daylight noh! hehehe. the guy was either from bangladesh or sri lanka. i'm not really sure. he wasn't bad looking. it was just i was not in the mood! hahaha. hindi noh! the truth is, hindi ako easy girl! :p seriously, medyo natakot talaga ako ng konti because he really followed me around. buti sana kung nag-smile sya eh parang rapist yung dating nya! hay, sa singapore lang talaga ako nagkaron ng mga stalkers! pangalawa sya sa pinakamatinding stalker ko! mahirap talaga pag hot mama ka! :p

5. finally got my w660i sony ericsson walkman phone at a low-whooping 38 singapore dollars! well, thanks to promo and my 100 dollar voucher! grabeh, mas mahal pa ang bed sheet ko kesa sa cellphone!
6. at the escalator in plaza singapura, i noticed a girl. and NO hindi attraction yun but distraction! :p cebuana kasi talking with her other cebuana friend. she looked at me and i looked at her. then we looked at each other again sabay sabi nya "waaahhhh di ko matandaan saan kita nakilala" at sabi ko "familiar ka". naaalala na nya raw. ako daw ung crush nung brother nya at barkada nung brother nya. may pic daw ako sa kanila. naka-frame sa room ng bro nya! jowk! sa dami kong stalker, hindi na ko magtaka na yung brother nya ang connection namin! wehehehe. seriously, schoolmates pala kami in college. small world na naman.

7. when i came home, i wasn't feeling well. nauseated, pa-vomit-vomit kahit walang vomit. i think i'm pregnant! :p and noh, hindi si number 4. nag immaculate conception lang ako kasi may napanaginipan lang ako :p

No comments: