September 13, 2006

stressful day

yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away. far away from where i wanted them to be. because they were just near me.

had a very stressful day. i thought it was going to be a wonderful day actually. i saw my four major crushes in the office more than once in one day. and i saw them, out of the corner of my eyes, stealing glances at me! but was tense due to:

1. interfacing between my engineer friends and recruiter friend for job applications
2. battling with the tigerairways site to book my flight to paradise. my credit card was forever denied! i had to make my booking via phone which cost me $6 more!
3. planning about my trip home with lots and lots of conflicts! my lola going home on oct 25. some friends planning to come over on last week of oct. i even forgot about raki's wedding! plus i didn't know if my manager would approve my leave. arrrggghhh... good thing my manager said i could take a week's vacation but only on the 4th week of october.
4. people rushing to me for this and that... and it of course includes work!

when i got home, ahhhh, nadagdagan pa. kakahiya coz we had visitors pa but i was so silent. pagod lang talaga guys. (i know you're going to read this) ;)

and it's not always about him. trust me! ;)

No comments: