September 26, 2006

vuzy az a vee

i'm going home. oct 24. till oct 30. gosh! would that be enough? so many things to do. so little time. kailangang: bday party for my mama (pronounced as mamahhh), meet the friendships, pampering at senses twice, hair makeover at franz, meet the igats, visit fe and my inaanak jeya, girlalou laag with some girlalous, meet d---e-, meet -r---, meet -d-, meet j-----a-, attend toastmasters, weekend mania in boljoon (in my dreams baby!), and of course shopping galore!

but before i go, do i even have time to finish all my tasks here??? i'm waiting for deliverance while working out for my deliveries!!!

kaya ko toh! darna!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! you'll be in cebu on my bday =) (oct.27) but i'll be stuck in makati =( have a fun vacation!

emmz said...

halu nats!

ayyyy, sayang :( tagal na nating di nagkita ah... well pagpunta mo na lang dito sa singapore ;)

enjoy your bday! :)