February 06, 2007

why it sucks to be me

well, all those made up (thanks to the genius of the writers) problems in grey's anatomy and avenue q don't measure up to my realistic problems!

here's why it sucks to be me. well, at this time lang naman! :p

you've probably known already how i'd been sickly and unwell for the past month. the last was a toothache right? well, it has developed to more than a toothache. i just came from the dentist earlier and i've got so much to do with my teeth:

1. root canal tomorrow on one molar to my left. apparently, it's already got an infection that's why the pain has been killing me for two weeks already! waaahhh. and the budget for the root canal? well between $900 to $1,200 lang naman. ang mura noh? in pesos? mga 30,000 lang naman isang ngipin! buti na lang covered ng insurance.

2. possible root canal on the molar next to the molar to be root canaled tomorrow. wow, parang nursery rhyme including a possible murder to the english word "canal" which was made from noun to verb (canaled???? hello emman).

3. a lump to be monitored in my lower front gum... waaahhhh... got really scared when the panoramic x-ray had a hazy result for my lower front teeth. and when the doctor felt my gums, he said there was some lump. it could have been a cyst! oh my ging gang gooly goodness gracious, wag naman po sana! :( buti na lang, after having the bitewing x-ray, which showed a closer and clearer version of the lower front teeth, there was no unwanted growth. but still to be monitored in the coming days. :(

4. my fixed bridge is thinning! waaahhh... and how much is the fix bridge in singapore? a whooping $1,000 per unit! oh my god! my fixed bridge has 4 units kaya! and it only cost me 6,000 pesos in cebu! dito? ang presyo pang house and lot na! huwaaa... uwi na lang akong cebu to have it done. di covered sa insurance eh. :( i also asked for tooth implants. and you know how much??? aba, $6,000 per tooth lang naman! no, thank you. series of apartments ko na yan sa cebu!

5. other minor rework on some fillings. :(

6. no kissing at this time yet as it will make the pain worse! so boys, pahinga muna kayo. if u want to kiss me, u may kiss my hand or cheeks! :p

so whose life sucks now? hehehe... hay, para akong na-hold-up kanina... i left the dental clinic sighing after paying a whooping $189 that covered only consultation, a panoramic x-ray, and two bitewing x-rays! waaahhh...

oh, number 6 is of course a joke. kaya mas lalong masaklap ang life! walang ka kissing scene eh! :p

No comments: