July 23, 2006

booked dream

can you recommend any nice book that would be a good present?

is it for a girlfriend?

how fast thoughts are created in our minds noh? in between that question and the one that followed it, i had flashbacks of such questions posed to me here in singapore. in between that question and the one that followed it, i've recreated the instances in my mind complete with faces, backdrops, and voices. nasabi ko sa sarili ko: ayan na naman! ano ba yan???

or is it for a boyfriend?

i went blank. for a moment. i've also been asked that question before. countless times. but no reminiscing happened. maybe because that question hit something else other than my reservoir for memories. instead, it hit where dreams reside. for a split moment there were no thoughts.

bliss! yeah, it was a moment of bliss where thoughts are non-existent. and with a smile forming from my lips in slow motion, i said:

yeah, it's for my boyfriend.

ang sarap mangarap. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested