July 04, 2006

nsp promotions

i just got an email notification from ma'am gina about the recent promotions and upgrading in nsp. apparently, the net-ads haven't removed yet my nsp email and mailing list memberships so i still receive emails to that address.

seeing the recent promotions, i can't help feeling some form of anger and disappointment to some people back there. yeah, when i look back, there are times i feel bitter about it. when i left, i thought i've forgiven the people who posed to be rooting for me or at least claimed to have no responsibility over what happened with last year's non-promotion but in the end would be saying some things behind me contrary to what they told me personally. out of my grave anger then, i originally planned of resigning to making a statement, that is, that i didn't like the way things were being done there. but i ended up telling higher management when i gave them my resignation letter that i was doing it for my future aspirations. it is, of course, true; but not the entire story.

when i came here in singapore, i thought i'd never look back to what happened because from what i gathered and, sort of, believed back then, it wasn't as painful as the realizations i would later have here in singapore. i couldn't help recalling specific instances that would lead me to analyzing some form of deceits that were thrown my way. the truth i knew then were all along blemished. i only saw them clearly afterwards thanks to some trustworthy friends.

anyways, it's not without thankfulness that that incident happened. if i was promoted last year, i would still be stuck in nsp doing the same stuffs i've been doing there like doing overtime almost everyday and getting paid meagerly which i could hardly budget well for my and my family's monthly expenses. in a way, i'm thankful that it happened because it made me move here in singapore. not only are the pastures here greener, i'm in a great, unstressful place and in the company of very great friends. and what more? here's where i met someone who made me think about settling down! wow! emman is finally thinking of settling down with someone! :D or am i just getting old? hmmm, that couldn't be true! i'm just 22 (according to new people i meet)! :p

well, i shouldn't forget in congratulating two of my friends there in nsp who were recently promoted. congrats nene for becoming assistant manager! congrats miriam for becoming supervisor! well deserved for both of you! it should have been granted to you last year, in my humbled opinion! :p (take note of humbled hehehe)

i'm glad you were given your OVERdue credit! hehehe. kudos mwah mwah!

5 comments:

einalen said...

hi ms. emman...

thanks au :)
God, it is 1:57 am and i am awake...nga wala ga OT :)

mao diay ni ang PMS sa? Post Merit Syndrome og si madz pa :)
will just blog about my thots on this..

:)

einalen said...

pastilan, it is later (or earlier?) than i thot :D

late man diay ni akong pc time:D

emmz said...

hi ne!

nice of u to drop by :) been meaning to write a "nsp promotions take 2" hehehe

kaso i've been going out lately and tired na so can't think straight :)

i'll post something here soon regarding my thoughts about sa uban pang nahitabo hehehe

you go girl! :)

Rhyze said...

yeah, that's right. maski wala na ko sa nsp kay i still somehow feel the disappointment during the announcement of the promotions. i

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested