July 26, 2006

staying put

wehehehe... :p

it's weird! when i checked my blog just now, the font for my old posts is fine; exactly how i remember them when i posted them. but earlier at the office, the font was big and different from the posts i made today. hmmm... probably it was because i wasn't supposed to be blogging in the office. hehehe... ssshhhh...

that should have probably been the sign and not that i needed to move on and move out. but why not di ba? why not move out and move on when it will do me better than staying put? what do moving on and moving out entail? why not stay put? well, to answer my own questions, it's simply because staying put means being true to who i am, to what i feel, to what my aspirations are, and to who i am destined to be! naks! moving on and moving out would mean denying myself of the positive possibility that what i feel is real and true, that what i aspire will someday come true, and that who i am right now will lead me to who i am destined to become! naks na naman! :p of course, these reasons are debateable. not everyone will agree. but, of course, i am speaking for certain aspects in my life which i don't want to be fully honest about, that's why i'm making a vague description of it here! hahaha... baka isipin nyo magpapakalalaki na ko, excuse me lang ha! diyosa pa rin ako! :p

well, with these realizations minus the mistaken sign, i don't have to abandon this blog of mine after all! :p

No comments: