October 11, 2006

pain

some say the most unbearable pain is the pain borne by the heart: heartache (kadramahan). pero jessica zafra refuted this by stating in one of the installments of her book, twisted, that there's no pain like a toothache! agree! at bakit? it just woke me up. it's giving me a terrible headache. it's numbing some part of my neck. i can't go back to sleep. and i feel like it's the end of the world for me!

ano ba to??? sana hindi ito ung kinatatakutan ko! na nagpaparamdam na ang 3rd molar (wisdom tooth) sa left side ng set of teeth ko! november last year na-trauma ako sa ganito kasakit sa right side naman. kasi nag-eerupt na pala ung 3rd molar ko sa right side. akala ko may taning na ang buhay ko nun! akala ko wala nang 2006 for me! had to have it removed and had to suffer for four weeks recuperating. waaahhhh, ayoko nang magpa-remove ulit.

fairy toothmother, tulungan nyo naman ako. i just want to sleep!!! super big ang day tomorrow with activities i cannot miss! bigyan nyo na lang ako ng heartache. matanggal lang tong toothache! ay! i should be careful what i ask for, i might just get it! :p

puhleaze let me sleep.... hu hu hu

No comments: