October 05, 2006

roland again

yesterday i sent roland an email. i haven't heard from him for quite a while. we haven't "seen" each other in MSN for some time already. yesterday rekindled our gusto for emailing each other. in 2004 and 2005, we were like inseparable via email. we would email each other daily. even on weekends! on weekdays, we'd email through our company's emails. at night and weekends, we'd email each other through my personal email account (through my PDA) and his mobile phone's email. there wasnt any dull moment talking with this very special friend. :) if there was, i don't remember it at all. ;)

yesterday i just burst out to him all my frustrations in this so-called love life of mine. before, it was him who came running to me about all his heartaches. now, it's my turn. i'm pretty sure we were meant to do this with each other! hehehe. i can say that i became part of his strength in braving against the turmoil of his love life. and now he is replacing with sense the confusion that is housing my heart and mind at this moment. thanks dear sir for all the support.

if only we were geographically near, i'd be receiving from this friend of mine all the hugs i need in this world! ;)


see you soon my dear sir! spring will be coming soon..... ;) the sakuras will be in full bloom when we see each other again. i hope the sakuras will be as lovely as the ones behind you in the picture above. and i hope by that time, you already like looking at trees like i do! hehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir, again!
You are very welcome!
I will help you as you helped me.
Go your way and you will find happiness soon! :-)
Gambatte!