March 06, 2007

you are everywhere

in songs. and in song titles. in singers. in tv series titles. in restaurants. in bus tickets and calling cards. in figurines and stuffed toys. in picture frames and pictures. in pillows. in blankets. in bed sheets. in cellphones. in emails. in blogs. in salons. in wallet shops and bag shops. on roads. on pavements. in the rain. upon umbrellas. in the glaring sun. in shades. and spectacles. in buses and bus seats. in the mrt. upon mrt poles. in clothes hampers. in spoons. and forks. plates, glasses, and cups. in my laptop. in blank papers. in scribbles. in pens. on chairs. in strangers' giggles and laughter. in a seatmate's sighs and grunts. in someone's look and stare. in nobody's smile. in nobody's frown. in my palm. in my hands. in my chest. on my lips. on my face. in my eyes. in my dreams. in my thoughts. in my life. you never seem to leave me. you are perpetually everywhere.

No comments: