May 30, 2007

the small world phenomenon series

i started my memoirs of a "gay sya" series due to memorable gay experiences. my own and my friends'. i failed to realize before that i could have started another series, and that is the small world phenomenon. i've had posts about it before pero parang ordinary posts lang of experiences that made me go "whaaaatttt???" "my gaaaaaaadddddddddd" "grabeeeeeeeeeee" "ang liit ng mundoooooooo" "aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh" "ohhhhhhhhhhhh". hmm, ignore the last two. i think those expressions should have another series of their own! hehehe.

due to two small world phenomenon events recently, i'm going to start this new series. it seems like the world is closing in on me. ang dami nang small world events na nangyari sa akin dito sa singapore. i will write about them in the coming days. di muna ngayon kasi antok na. hehehe.

but to remind me and to give out some hints as well, the first recent experience had something to do with elton john. the second one had something to do with my company and my search for a new home! :D

abangan! ;)

p.s. the nihon trip account will be continued soon enough. kailangan lang matulog ngayon! ;)

No comments: