August 28, 2006

singapore and trees

one thing i really like about singapore is its abundance of trees. i love trees. i love looking at trees! i remember in autumn of 2004 when i met for the first time my dear swiss friend roland; he told me he found it silly that people would travel to some parts in japan such as kyoto just to look at trees. he was quite surprised when i told him i'm one of those people who like looking at trees. i don't know if roland was disappointed in me then, being a bubbly and supposedly interesting person that he thought i was but who liked looking at trees! silly me, he must have thought! hehehe.

anyways, singapore is a very green city. i'm loving this place because of it. i had a picnic earlier at east coast park with sue, johnx, romae, shih, lai, and judith. i was refreshed by the sight of a lot of trees! it erased whatever negative vibes i injected into myself that day and the previous night. i'm glad there are lots of trees here! also, the other night when i visited reggie's place at clementi park, boney joked that i could build my treehouse in one of the trees in clementi! well, why not? (interesting grin) :p but larry posed a problem. what would happen to my treehouse if i had a "jug-jugan" tryst happening there? that shouldn't be a problem at all! if you want to know the solution to that, drop me a line. i'd be happy to give you a demo! :p

being a lover of trees, i have a mini-tree in my room. here it is:


it makes me smile. and i wouldn't remove it from my room even if boney advised me that in feng shui and science, it's not good. well, i'll only remove it if..... that's for me to know and for you to find out! :p (yeah, i know it's your line but let me use it to address to you! :p)

No comments: