August 29, 2006

to the one i'd share my dreams with on mornings

my mornings have never been the same
since the morning i saw you with closed eyes.
you were a beautiful creature beside me
an angel personifying mysterious curiousity.
you had your eyes closed, sleeping
in between thoughts and hesitation.
i had my eyes on you, hoping
in between thoughts and hesitation.
i sent you love through my fingers
when i held your hand for the first time.
i remember you mumbling that it was morning.
your liquerish voice sounded like
that of a seducer's call for me to give in to.
but i had already succumbed to you
even before you spoke a word the first time i saw you.
and that morning, i surrendered to you,
your desires and mine, intertwined.
i was love and i hoped you were too,
my angel, my beautiful naughty angel.

my mornings have never been the same.
i shared with you bits of me: dreams,
histories, touches, kisses, and love.
when you left, you knew me.
when you left, you had me.

my mornings have never been the same since then.

No comments: