August 06, 2006

year of the Bs

say it as "year of the Beez"...

what's with the Beez? what's with the Bs? what's with B? what's the Buzz with the letter B?

earlier while having dinner with romae, sue, johnny, and mela near the merlion (i don't know how to call that place), sue teased me that most of the guys i have/had a crush on have names starting with the letter B. actually, i realized that also probably a couple of weeks back when i was thinking too much of someone whose name starts with the letter B!

but now that i think of it more, a lot of Bs are happening in my life this year aside from Boys. probably almost all aspect there is in my life, there's a B associated to it, from my Body, to intangible characteristic, state of mind, or even expressions.

at the start of the year, i was very Bold and Brave. i came to singapore uncertain of the fortune or misfortune that awaited me here. naki-Bahay ako kina sue and johnny sa kanilang palasyo in Bullion park.

this year, i haven't been so obsessed with any part of my Body as my Belly. dati i would fret over my hair, pimples, and skin. well, i still do but this year i'm focusing too much on my Belly. it's getting Big na kasi eh! and just recently, i've been having weird Belly feelings! i feel Buntis tuloy! :p

aside from my Belly, i also worried about getting Bald. my hair was thinning when i came to singapore. while i was accumulating in my Belly, i was losing my Buhok! and to top it all, i had Balakubak! yuck! :p good thing, my Buhok now is better compared to how it was early this year.

then this year, when i think of relaxing, when i think to myself of getting out of pressure, to breathe, i tell myself: "emman, say Banana". what's with Banana? :p

i had my name written in calligraphy in chinatown. the first thing that the calligraphy artist told me was that there were so much Butterflies in my name emms. in fact there are four Butterflies in this name. and guess what it signifies? Beauty! so me! :D

this year, gustong gusto ko ang mga Bulaklak. i bought a plant na may mga Bulaklak. when i pass by a florist or a grocery store na may mga Bulaklak, i stop just to look at them.

Bayad. yeah, Bayad sa mga utang. this year, i'm proud to say na Bayad na ako sa lahat ng obligations ko except of course for my monthly bills. napaka impractical naman noh if Bayaran ko in advance yung mga di ko pa na-avail! :p

of course ba't ba kakalimutan ang Boys which started all this Buzz about the letter B. there's a lot of them Boyz for me this year. let's start with kenneth. where's the B in kenneth??? well, if you read our exchange of text messages, you'll know. he's so Bastos! :p then there's Baoxiang, Beumont, and prasana in the office. err, where's the B in prasana? ah, if you see him, he has a Bigote! :p then of course, there's the biggest B ever, the Bald Bob. that's one point i'd like to note here. i never liked Bald guys. but this year, i have a thing for Bald Boyz. or is it with Bob lang? hehehe. then there's Boney! teka lang, sina sue lang nagsabi na crush ko si Boney. crush ko nga ba? hmmm...

and how would i forget? Bintan! that's where the Bob naging Bulaklak sa aking Buhay.

the year hasn't ended yet, yet the letter B is evident in my life already. i wonder what other B awaits me in the last half of the year. Bahay? Boyfriend? Bagina? :p

let's wait and see na lang and continue with my Buhay. :p

Bery Bery Beautiful,
Emms B.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo to us ems, kay pareho ta Bayad na sa atong mga credit card Bills. :D Ang sarap ng feeling no? Nababayaran pala paminsan-minsan ang peace of mind. :D

emmz said...

hay naku anonymous! mo-agree jud unta ko nimo kung kaila pa lang ko nimo! please identify yourself naman! :p

suziecurly said...

hahaha! kakatuwa tong entry na to sobra! :)